A Fabulous Activity Guide of Queenstown’s Gay Ski Week
Gay Ski Week 2016 is almost here!
When? Saturday, August 27th – Friday, September 2nd.
Welcome, all you Queens to Queenstown, the birthplace and home of Gay Ski Week NZ! If you love to party, dance, board or ski, you definitely can’t afford to miss Queenstown’s most colourful event of the year.
The numero uno obvious activity happening here will be skiing! Cardrona, The Remarkables, and Coronet Peak are set to deliver the gorgeous gay goods this week when it comes to anything snow! Better yet, hit the slopes and arrive in style on the Pink Bus exclusive to Gay Ski Week – now that’s fabulous, darling!
Even if you’re not into the cold, there’s still plenty to do from hitting the shops to enjoying the sensational views while you soak in a relaxing spa getting mentally ready for the parties that await.
Here’s a comprehensive guide of a few of the things going on this week other than skiing:
- See it all begin at the ‘Break the Ice’ Welcome Party! Queenstown’s Barmuda has it’s own pop-up gay bar for the week. Head on down and see what it’s all about. Oh, and did we mention it’s FREE!
- Fluffy Hoedown at Cowboys Bar. Fluffy’s bags are packed and she’s ready to blast you out the door for the second year in a row!
- Jet boat Queenstown with Thunder Jet! Special promo deal for Gay Ski Week NZ customers – SAVE $30! After you’ve had your adrenaline fix, your VIP dinner at Botswana Butchery awaits! Prepare to be dining in absolute style.
- Queenstown Wine Trails will be your hosts for the afternoon winning you over with vino throughout the day. Then Bingo with Balls kicks off at Brecon St Merchants for some old-fashioned fun from 7pm.
- Cocktails and hot tubs, need we say more? The Lux Pool Party is back again at The Hilton Resort and Spa Queenstown! Be transferred via Water Taxi to your destination and spend the afternoon being wooed by DJ Dan Murphy and Jim Jam.
- Whiteout: The Finale. Prepare yourself for one big final party that’ll blow your socks back to Sunday. All dressed in white, you’ll be sure to see out Gay Ski Week NZ with a bang.
See Gay Ski Week NZ for more details and to book tickets.
Share this with your friends if you’re already going to some of these events!
See you all on Thunder Jet on Tuesday!